Thursday, August 30, 2007

DOGS for YOU!!


So, I have been away and the blog has lain vacant. But of course things have been active and busy here!

We currently have a huge system glitch, and our gorgeous dogs, ready and waiting for loving homes, have nowhere to show off and win hearts. So I am simply going to post an album of pictures here - not everyone, but at least some, so I can refer people here, until our website is up and running. And not the best photos either, they don't do anyone justice - you can't see their smiles and their play and the longing in their eyes. Believe me, it's all there!

If you see someone you would like to foster or adopt email us at tarasbabies@earthlink.net for more info!!

Every one of our babies is a rescue from death, and all have sad stories I am happy share. I hope they ALL find homes soon.



wyatt


Persais


Lil'Bit


Kiki


Hildee


Hershel


Bai
(he knows to shake hands!! His face is half black, half white)





Two sets of gorgeous sisters:
PoPo and Nunu
Pipi and Ruru
(you don't have to take them all!!!)


No comments: